With coronavirus, the majority of our volunteers had to step back (because of age or chronic health conditions).
If you are interested in being part of easing the burden of homeless in Boise, we need you!
- Interact with guests as the face of Corpus Christi’s mission to provide hospitality to the vulnerable and ease the burden of homelessness
- Maintain the facilities as needed
- Sort and file the incoming mail for guests (approximately 200 letters per day)
- Provide mail to the guests when they come in to pick-up their mail
- Hang up new donations
- Assist guests in finding clothes to fit their needs
Volunteer shifts include:
- 8:30 – 12:30 various helper roles (kitchen, sign-in, laundry)
- 12:30 – 4:30 various helper roles (kitchen, sign-in, laundry)
- 11:00 – 2:30 Mailroom help (sorting mail, handing out mail)
- Variable – Organizing, shopping, cleaning, repairs
- If you are interested in volunteering, please use the form on the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org