CORPUS CHRISTI WISH LIST (UPDATED JANUARY 23, 2020)
At Corpus Christi House, we would not be able to assist people without the generous help of our community. Below is a list of items that we need the most. Please call 208.426.0039 or email email@example.com for additional information. Please park behind our building when dropping off donations. Contribution receipts are available upon request.
At the moment, we are especially in need of men’s jeans and pants, gloves, hoodies, small hand sanitizer bottles, ceramic mugs, computer paper, and grocery store and gas station gift cards. Thank you!
- Men’s boxers/briefs and women’s underwear (all sizes)
- Belts (women’s and men’s)
- Jeans and pants (all sizes)
- Athletic wear
- Light jackets or sweatshirts
- Men’s work boots or black sole shoes (for work)
- No children’s clothing, please!
- We are set with summer clothes at the moment. Thank you!
Food and Drink:
- Milk (gallon preferred)
- Pre-made food (soup or casseroles)
- Coffee (must be ground – regular and decaf)
- Fruit (oranges, grapes, bananas)
- Bagged salad mix
- Shredded or sliced cheese
- Sliced bread
- Campbell’s condensed soup
- Dry coffee creamer
- Tea bags (individual size)
- No Ramen noodles please!
- Trial-size deodorant
- Disposable razors (Dollar Store)
- Gift cards to local grocery store or affordably priced restaurants (fast food OK) for raffle; please deliver to the office
- Empty backpacks
- Sunscreen (travel size)
- No pillows, bedding, table cloths or sleeping bags please!