CORPUS CHRISTI WISH LIST (UPDATED AUGUST 12, 2019)
At Corpus Christi House, we would not be able to assist people without the generous help of the community. Below you will find a list of items that we need. Please call 208.426.0039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Please park behind our building when dropping off donations. Thank you!
- Socks (men’s and women’s)
- Men’s boxers/briefs and women’s underwear (all sizes)
- Shorts for men and women
- Jeans and pants (all sizes)
- Athletic wear
- Light jackets or sweatshirts
- Men’s work boots or black sole shoes for work
- No children’s clothing please!
Food and Drink:
- Pre-made food (soup or casseroles)
- Peanut butter
- Bagged salad mix
- Canned tuna
- Shredded or sliced cheese
- Sliced bread
- Campbell’s condensed soup
- Coffee (must be ground – regular and decaf)
- Tea bags (individual size)
- Dry coffee creamer
- Milk (gallon preferred)
- Fruit (oranges, grapes, bananas)
- No Ramen noodles please!
- Trial-size deodorant
- Disposable razors (Dollar Store)
- $5 gift cards to local grocery store or affordably priced restaurants (fast food OK) for raffle; please deliver to the office
- Empty backpacks
- Small tubes of toothpaste
- Sunscreen (travel size)
- Hot cups (paper – 8 oz. preferred)
- Nail clippers and nail files
- No pillows, bedding, table cloths or sleeping bags please!