Current Wish List
CORPUS CHRISTI WISH LIST (UPDATED SEPTEMBER 12, 2019)
At Corpus Christi House, we would not be able to assist people without the generous help of our community. Below is a list of items that we need the most. Please call 208.426.0039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Please park behind our building when dropping off donations. Contribution receipts are available upon request.
At the moment, we are in dire need of ceramic bowls and mugs, and Valley Ride bus passes. Thank you!
- Socks (men’s and women’s)
- Men’s boxers/briefs and women’s underwear (all sizes)
- Shorts for men and women
- Jeans and pants (all sizes)
- Athletic wear
- Light jackets or sweatshirts
- Men’s work boots or black sole shoes for work
- No children’s clothing, please!
- We are set with winter clothes at the moment. Thank you!
Food and Drink:
- Milk (gallon preferred)
- Pre-made food (soup or casseroles)
- Coffee (must be ground – regular and decaf)
- Fruit (oranges, grapes, bananas)
- Bagged salad mix
- Shredded or sliced cheese
- Sliced bread
- Campbell’s condensed soup
- Dry coffee creamer
- Peanut butter
- Tea bags (individual size)
- Canned tuna
- No Ramen noodles please!
- Trial-size deodorant
- Disposable razors (Dollar Store)
- Gift cards to local grocery store or affordably priced restaurants (fast food OK) for raffle; please deliver to the office
- Empty backpacks
- Small tubes of toothpaste
- Sunscreen (travel size)
- Hot cups (paper – 8 oz. preferred)
- Nail clippers and nail files
- No pillows, bedding, table cloths or sleeping bags please!